[Close this window!]
E-Biz Booster Blog
We believe that comments are a valuable part of a blog. Therefore, comments are open on most posts. Don't abuse it.
- Relevant comments that add a different point of view to the conversation will be published!
- By submitting a comment you agree that your submission, including personal identifiable information (email address, IP address, …) are stored on our servers.
- We prefer links to blogs with identifiable—real—authors. Commercial blogs are okay as long as they provide unique quality content which is related to our blog, a good user experience, and as long as monetization is not the main purpose (e.g. aggressive positioning of Google AdSense Ads™).
- The administrators of this weblog decide in their sole discretion whether a comment will be published, not published.
- We do not tolerate comment spam. E.g., comments submitted by SEO agencies in Asia for clients in the western world. Usually with anonymous email addresses and links to corporate/business homepages, sales pages, etc.
- In case of potential comment spam we reserve the right to report possible incidents and its associated data—email address, URLs, IP-address, comment, name— to reputable services which are involved in fighting spam, e.g. to Askimet, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Google webspam team, etc. We also may contact the website owner who is promoted that way.
The Weblog operator decides at its sole discretion about publishing, editing, deleting on-page comments, or changing our follow/nofollow policy at any time. In some cases we may shorten the comment to better highlight your point.
Email Notifications: By posting a comment or trackback to any of our sites you implicitly agree that we may send you automatic and manual response concerning your comment or trackback. No other types of emails will be sent.
If you subscribe to receive following comments by email, be advised that such emails might contain (to our disliking) commercial or inappropriate text written by other users. We try to filter spam, but cannot guarantee that we catch every single such message. Each email provides a mechanism for unsubscribing.
Copyright of your comment remains with you. By submitting content to this weblog as comment, trackback, pingback, or other technical means you grant us a non-revocable Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (↑).
Copyright ©2007-2017 by fcon21.biz™. All rights reserved.
Last updated: 2010-01-26
[Close this window!]